Skip to Content
Steps that should be taken by the Examination Secretary of Schools/Institutions
Guidelines for the Examination Secretary of Schools/Institutions
- During the registration process, the Examination Secretary of Schools/Institutions must read and refer to the candidates' registration manual before registering the candidates online at MEC's portal or www.mesp.gov.my/Online. The candidates' registration manual can be downloaded from MEC's portal.
- Ensure that the school/candidates' registration data are keyed in correctly and accurately. This is to prevent the need for amendment of information at a later date.
- Print out the candidate's details and check the information/data thoroughly before submitting to MEC.
- Please ensure that MEC's address is correct before submitting any document (if any) to MEC.
- The Examination Secretary of Schools/Institutions is also required to notify the State Education Department/MEC promptly if there are candidates who need special consideration (blind, visually impaired, spastic, speech impaired, hearing impaired/deaf and dumb) after the registration data has been submitted to MEC.
- Visit MEC's portal from time to time to be informed of the latest information related to the STPM examination.