- Candidates who withdraw from the examination will not be reimbursed for the examination except in the following cases:
- Long term sick candidates (confirmation letter from Government Medical Officer must be submitted)
- Deceased candidate (copy of Death Certificate must be submitted by his/her family members)
- candidates who have approved their application for entry into a public higher learning institution (IPTA) (copy of offer letter must be submitted by candidate)
- School Candidates who wish to withdraw from the examination must go through the Examination Secretary (SUP) of their respective school.
The amount of fee to be refunded is subject to the decision of the Malaysian Examinations Council.